The Green House
The Green House provides free specialist counselling to men, women and children who have experienced sexual violence, abuse and/or rape at any point in their lives.
We offer the following services:
- Free specialist counselling in Bristol for adults of all genders and backgrounds who have experienced sexual abuse or rape at any point in their lives. This also available to clients in surrounding counties who can travel in to Bristol.
- Free specialist counselling in Somerset specifically for men who have experienced sexual abuse or rape at any point in their lives.
- Free specialist therapy in Bristol for children and young people affected by sexual abuse. Again, this is available to families in the surrounding counties who are able to travel to Bristol.
We have over 30 years of experience of providing this service and our aim is to enable victims to overcome their trauma and increase their physical and emotional well-being, resilience and ability to cope and recover.
- Gender: Men, women and transgender
- Age: Any, including children
- Location: Bristol
- Case type: Recent or non-recent
Male & Female staff
All our counsellors are qualified and highly experienced in working with victims of sexual abuse. Our counsellors all adhere to the BACP ethics and guidelines and receive external supervision and training.