Wiltshire Pathways


Listed below are services available in Wiltshire, for children who have survived recent or non-recent rape, sexual assault, grooming or sexual exploitation.
Which service feels right for the victim/survivor at this time?
Police or social services must be informed!
Do you need to consider the following immediately? Do you have a safeguarding policy you need to follow?


Immediate danger call 999

Reporting and advice: Public Protection Unit call 101

The police will organise appropriate medical examinations with a paediatrician.


South West Child Protection Procedures


Additional risks

  • FGM
  • Forced marriage
  • Trafficking
Go to Top